Do your busy PAC parents have time on their hands to search for school grants, look for acceptable play ground equipment or type out PAC forms? Maybe they like to spend hours searching the web for fundraiser ideas, how to run a successful PAC or manage a KM Club?

Let’s face it; we all have better and more important things to do with our time! There is nothing more frustrating then quickly searching on the internet for an item, only to look up at the clock and find out that 2 hrs, have passed. You haven’t found what you were looking for and know you have to go and pick up the kids from school!

BackPAC was created for busy PAC parents who don’t have a lot of extra time on their hands. We have designed our website with YOU in mind! We are constantly updating our information and adding items that will benefit you and your PAC.



Coquitlam –

Vancouver –

Burnaby –

Surrey –

New Westminster –

Delta –

Langley –

Maple Ridge –

North Vancouver –

West Vancouver –


Gaming Grant Information


Gaming Grant Application


Playground Contacts

A playground project can be an overwhelming task and figuring out where to start can seem can be challenging, here are a few links to help.

RecTec Industries –

Landscape Structures Inc. -

Habitat -

Park n Pool -

Henderson -

Blue Imp -

Flaman Fitness -

Northland Recreation Supply -

Playcraft Systems -


Available Grants for Elementary School


Playground Grant Contact List


School Pinnies & Hoodies

Western Athletic -

Skyline Athletics -

Big Kahuna -


Gym Stage Curtains

Stage Fab - http://www.stagefab.como/


Volunteer Driver Application Form

If you wish to volunteer at your child’s school, the School District requires that each driver provides them a copy of an ICBC driver’s abstract. You can have this document faxed or emailed to your school by ICBC. You can obtain a copy of your driver’s abstract free of charge by visiting an ICBC point of service and presenting your driver’s license or by calling 1 800 950-1498.

*This needs to be done once per school year


Volunteer Application/Criminal Record Check

If you wish to volunteer at your child’s school, the School District requires that you provide a criminal record check. Please contact the RCMP detachment in your city of residence.

Coquitlam RCMP (604-945-1550) Port Moody Police (604-461-3456)


*To waive the CRC fee, you may wish to contact your school for a  fee waiver letter.

*It may be necessary to fill out a volunteer form as well, please check with your individual school.


For more information regarding CRC please go to FAQ at:

Return to top of page